Sensorio Code of Conduct
Sensorio is at the intersection of art, technology, and nature. It was designed as a destination for entertainment, exploration, meditation, adventure, and delight.
Please respect our Team and other guests. Sensorio will not tolerate inappropriate behavior, including, but not limited to: Yelling, violence, intimidation, threats, harassment, aggression, swearing, damage, abuse, sexual harassment, or those who are aggressive toward our Team or other guests.
Parents and Guardians: Children should be supervised. Guests under age 14 must be accompanied by a guest age 14 and up throughout the venue.
Individuals who exhibit these behaviors toward our Team or other guests will be escorted from the venue. If you have immediate concerns, suggestions, or questions please contact [email protected]sensoriopaso.com.
To preserve the beauty and experience of Sensorio, please observe the following:
- No smoking anywhere on Sensorio property (including parking lots).
- Photography policy within Sensorio. Please do not use FLASH.
- No outside food or beverage may be brought into Sensorio, with the exception of sealed water bottles.
- No animals, with the exception of service animals or emotional support animals.
- Children must remain with an adult.
- Respect the exhibits by NOT touching the bulbs or bottles.
- Remain on the designated pathways. Do not stand on benches or railings.
- Personal music devices are not permitted.